I took T. to martial arts. He continues to enjoy that. We picked up my car at the dealer after. The tires went into the basement. T. and I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy volume 2, which I liked even better than the first one. Watching Baby Groot dance is The Best, however, the Ravager who helps Yondu and Rocket escape when Groot is somewhat feckless is probably my new favorite movie character. A close second to Mantis, the nerdiest empath ever.
- 1: Bloomberg futurist piece
- 2: Is $6 bread somehow reprehensible?
- 3: Friday's Activities Include: piano out, phone call, walk, photo purge
- 4: Monday's Activities Include: Boston! Walk, purging files
- 5: _Born in Fire_, Nora Roberts
- 6: Shredding Financial Paperwork: A Few Observations
- 7: Wednesday's Activities Include: walks, Red Raven, ants
- 8: Book Review: _Is It All In Your Head_, Suzanne O'Sullvan, MD
- 9: New term: Senior Move Specialist
- 10: Thursday's Activities Include: A's last day is a half day, play date, sushi
- Style: Adjustable Gradient for Bannering by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags