Hung out at D.'s house, who was as always a lot of fun to talk to. Interesting travel plans. Beautiful home. Returned to house. R. came over. Went to Lost Lake Cafe (K. recommendation). R.'s boss is actually a facebook friend so she is not the person to worry about whether anything she is doing is going to be a problem -- she'll hear first! Later C. came over, who was a neighbor and walking partner and has more recently helped out with plumbing issues at the condo. Then L. and M. (funny stories about making mistakes at a kosher BBQ in Brooklyn) and R.. C. left last. Should definitely throw more parties next time. My friends are all really nice to each other and generally get along well in a social context.
- 1: Bloomberg futurist piece
- 2: Is $6 bread somehow reprehensible?
- 3: Friday's Activities Include: piano out, phone call, walk, photo purge
- 4: Monday's Activities Include: Boston! Walk, purging files
- 5: _Born in Fire_, Nora Roberts
- 6: Shredding Financial Paperwork: A Few Observations
- 7: Wednesday's Activities Include: walks, Red Raven, ants
- 8: Book Review: _Is It All In Your Head_, Suzanne O'Sullvan, MD
- 9: New term: Senior Move Specialist
- 10: Thursday's Activities Include: A's last day is a half day, play date, sushi
- Style: Adjustable Gradient for Bannering by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags